The Old England Hotel & Spa is the perfect location to make your ‘base camp’ whilst exploring the beauty of the lakes in this, the most glorious of seasons.
- Stunning views over Windermere Lake from our Cocktail Lounge and Restaurant
- Complimentary luxury Spa, along with a 20-metre pool, gym, steam room and sauna
- Arrange of Elemis Spa treatments to indulge
- Modern British dining in the Lake View Restaurant
- Fantastic seasonal offers available with either bed and breakfast or include dinner
- Plenty of local retail shops in walking distance or catch a cruise on Lake Windermere
Set within its own lovely grounds on the shores of Lake Windermere – England’s largest natural lake – you’ll find breathtaking scenery and exceptional facilities, including a private jetty and lakeside moorings.
Just a short walk from the bustling town of Bowness-on-Windermere and perfectly placed for exploring one of the most beautiful areas of England, the Old England hotel is a popular choice for family holidays, countryside retreats and weddings.
Built for Hospitality…
Find out more | Book now
23 Church Street, Cumbria, LA23 3DF
Tel: 0344 879 9144