Meat Agers by Meatico
Meat agers are a hot topic in the culinary world because they provide a unique opportunity to enhance the flavours of meat. Essentially, a meat ager is a cabinet that mimics the conditions of dry aging by controlling temperature, humidity, and air flow. This process allows enzymes to break down the connective tissue in meat, resulting in a more tender and flavourful product.
In a high class, quality restaurant, meat agers are often used to create a premium dining experience. By offering dry-aged meat, chefs can provide customers with a unique and elevated flavour profile. Furthermore, meat agers allow chefs to take control of the aging process and time, ensuring that the meat is aged to their exact specifications.
Overall, meat agers are a valuable tool in the kitchen of a quality restaurant. They provide chefs with the ability to create a one-of-a-kind dining experience, while also ensuring that the meat they serve is of the highest quality.
The quality look and feel of a Meatico cabinet means they do not look out of place in the restaurant dining area and offer a great way to create a talking point further enhancing the dining experience for your customers.
Meatico Meat Agers are a cut above the rest and offer:
- Freestanding or built-in
- Finish is in matt black coated steel or high AISI 304 quality stainless steel
- Perfect climate for maturing & displaying
- Temperature & humidity control
- Touch screen controller with WIFI
- LED lights for showcasing the quality products on offer
- Door lock to limit customer access
- Temperature alarm for peace of mind
- Dirty condenser and HACCP alerts
High performance and low energy consumption:
- Energy efficient R290 refrigerant as standard
- Energy saving HACCP controller
- Programmable electronic control panel
- Low thermal transfer 75mm insulation
- Easy to clean interior and condensers
- Quality stainless steel interior finish
Angel Refrigeration offer the right refrigeration to do the right job
Contact Us to learn more about the full range or for more information: